Friday, May 30, 2008

I think we found our HOUSE

When you know. You know. I think we found our house tonight. It's great. Here is it's picture. I am going to name it Lily. There are lilies in the front yard and that's the first thing I noticed. It's got a fantastic floor plan for a family, plenty of room for guests, playing, cooking (it has a dream kitchen) and a fantastic price. It's 2400 sq feet, one floor, new (2yrs old), clean, light and happy. I love the outside and how it is situated. I love this house. Did I mention that? I LOVE this house? Pray for us that everything goes okay with the paperwork.

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

How exciting! We are moving into a house at the end of the summer too. My grandparents are moving to Utah but don't want to sell their house now, so they are letting us rent it for dirt cheap. The only thing is that we have to move out of the ward. :( Are you staying in the ward or is it somewhere else? When do you move?