Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Master To Do List

I'm doing something crazy here. You've heard the old saying that if a tree falls in the forest but nobody is there to hear it does it make a sound? Well, I make a to-do list every couple of days. There's nobody around to see it. Then, I lose it or totally ignore it. So I was wondering, if I shared my to-do list publically with all of you, will I get some stuff on it done? Let's see shall we?
  • Clean off dining room table
  • Put laundry away
  • Organize spice rack
  • clean out fridge
  • call stanley steamer for carpets and couches
  • find house to rent
  • sign a rental contract
  • Make appointment with my doctor for my neck
  • Make appointment with girls doctor for 3 year well baby check up
  • Register girls and kinderkare and do a trial day
  • return videos to blockbuster
  • clean purse
  • grocery shopping
  • getjessica shoes for church
  • find an outfit for Susan's shower
  • wash sheets
  • go to costco for diapers/pull ups, wipes, tp, papertowels
  • clean off deck
  • get my hair cut, pedicure
  • get Elmo deployment video
  • Organize Mike's promotion
  • pull out winter pajamas
  • organize girls drawers
  • get bangs trimmed
  • organize toys/books

2 comments:

kaybee said...

k. first, you are just setting yourself up for failure with 50 million things on that little list! make your list in increments of 4 (gotta start small) and as you finish a whole list (of 4 things), you will see light at the end of your looong tunnel! but you've probably already tried this? let me know how it works for ya!

Kori said...

WINTER PAJAMAS??? Hopefully that is put away winter pj's! You have hair cut and trim bangs on there. Get a hair cut and they will trim your bangs and taa dah...2 things checked off!