Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MAJORly Excited



I just want to give a shout out to my terrifically awesome husband who became a majorly cute Major today. Pictures of his pinning on will be forthcoming. I am making lunch for all the staff at the clinic he works at. Wish me luck with that. I started thinking about alliterations today. You know...Perfect Purple Pansies and Terrific Tater Tots and Cute Chickens Clucking. Well, it all started with Major Mike Meeker and I started to think of all the things Mike has ever been or will be or currently is that start with "M". Let's make a list shall we?

  • Michael, Mikey, Mike
  • Meeker
  • Man
  • Major
  • Mormon
  • Married
  • Missionary
  • Medical Student
  • Majuro (the little island he lived on)
  • Micronesia (the mission he served in)
  • Math Tutor (mine, age 17)
  • Mumbler
  • Multi Tasker (unfortunately, not often)
  • Mad (fortunately, less often that the one above)
  • Member (Costco)
  • Massage Giver (to me)

okay, I'm really stretching it. I just should have stopped when this idea popped into my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS MIKE!!!! *BIG HUG*