Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Confessions # um not sure

  • I stopped cooking for a long time. I just got tired of it. Last night I made a great dinner. As I watched my happy family shoveling in food with gusto while making yummy noises I thought to myself...good. That ought to hold them over for awhile. Thank goodness because cooking is exhausting.
  • I'm supposed to be doing something productive right now while my parents take the chicks to the bouncy place but instead I am blogging.
  • I made Mike watch 27 dresses last night which perhaps might have the cheeziest ending of any movie ever except "You've Got Mail" where Tom Hanks brushes a tear off of Meg Ryan's cheek and says "Don't cry shopgirl. Don't cry." Even just typing that made my tummy roll with nausea.
  • I am dying to see the Sex and the City movie because I have watched SATC in reruns where the bad language and apparently the sex has been removed. But I know the movie version will not be edited. But I still want to see it. If I go at 9:30 tonight by myself and nobody knows do you think that would be okay? (I already checked the show times, that's how I know I could go at 9:30)
  • I love cherries and eat them until I get sick.

2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

I love your confessions and would agree with both movie endings you talked of...they seriously make you ill if you think about them. I watched 27 Dresses by myself, probably a good thing since Travis would've got up and left the room. :)

kaybee said...

so did you go see satc? i saw it sat. nite and can i just say it was the BEST movie ever!!!! p.s.:i updated my blog. ch ch check it out!