Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Confessions

Wow, I'm on time this week. I must be feeling extra guilty.

  • I have been losing my patience a lot lately with the girls. They just keep breaking stuff, throwing stuff on the floor and taking off their clothes. I know this is normal but when I'm trying to get us out the door and I have them dressed and all cuted out and then I go to get their shoes and I come back and they are naked on top of the bathroom counter with the sink on getting all wet...I just get very frustrated. My voice tends to get loud when I am frustrated and they just don't need me to yell.
  • I feel guilty that I feel no guilt about hiring a house cleaner. I am up to my eyeballs in to do lists and I just can't keep up. For those of you out there with 2 or more kids who are three and keep a spotless house all my yourself, I seriously freakin frackin salute the heck out of ya. And would like to know how the heck you do it.
  • I left Mike last night to do bath time all by himself. I went to the grocery store to get a refill on a prescription then made an appointment at Massage Envy next door to get a massage even though I knew he was at home with the kids. Then, I called Massage Envy back and told them to forget it that I couldn't make it. I did this because I felt guilty about leaving him all alone with the kids while I flitted off to get a massage.
  • I haven't given the kids hardly any presents from their birthday party yet because I first had to go through and throw out the toys that needed to go so we would have room for the new toys. I feel bad because they really haven't gotten to play with that much stuff yet.
  • I am going on a date with my husband tonight. We are going out to dinner then going and getting couples massages. I am not confessing this just happy about it.

No comments: