Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Mosaic


This is really cool. You can go to Flickr and answer these questions and make your own mosaic that represents who you are. Each square has a meaning.
1. My name - Amy
2. My favorite food - fillet mignon
3. My highschool - Elk Grove High
4. My favorite color - pink
5. My celeb crush - Matthew McConaughey
6. My favorite drink - Diet Coke
7. My dream vacation - African Safari
8. My favorite dessert - creme brulee
9. What I want to be when I grow up - Event Planner
10. My favorite thing - vacation
11. A word to describe me - loud
12. My nickname - Aims

1 comment:

Anne said...

Amy, I love your blog. I've totally been laughing my head off all morning reading it. Um, hello... I didn't know we had so much in common. Check out my blog if you want proof. You're such a great writer, too!!