Monday, July 21, 2008

Mama Mia My MY

Oh friends, how I wish I could have been in a theater with every single one of you as I watched this movie. Instead I went alone. My parents have my kids on an RV outing until Thursday and I took advantage and hit the first showing of MamaMia this morning. Oh -----eeeeeeeeee-------hahahahaha - it was stupendous. And glorious. And funny. And hip. And Meryl Streep. And Colin Firth. It was too much for me to handle. The end was the best part. Our entire theatre got up and danced and we sang the ending songs at the TOP OF OUR LUNGS like lunatics. It was joyful and fun and cathartic.

Please please please. Grab a sister, husband, friend or take yourself and go see this movie. If they don't sing and dance in your theatre in the end then get up and start the boogie yourself. I promise you everyone will join in. You can't help it....

Mama Mia -here I go again...my my...how can I resist ya?

I am moving to Greece and opening a villa on an isle in Greece and I will live out my days tan, happy, simple and singing and dancing with all the villagers in awesomely choregraphed numbers.

I need to be in a Broadway Musical. I am seriously getting scarry about it. But I can't sing, act or dance. ugh.

I guess the winner does really take it all.

YAYHOOOO.....go see this movie.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Amen, I loved it. I want to get the soundtrack and sing it loud in my car, then I will have an audiance who thinks everything I do is great and wonderful.

CaseyLee said...

Okay you have so totally sold me! I can't wait to go make a date of it this weekend! I think now the whole time I'll be anticipating the end to see who is the first to get up and start dancing....I'm not sure I'll have the guts but if no one else takes the lead I may be forced to.

How is the move going? Need anything?

Kori said...

Should have called...I would have totally gone with you!

Although going by yourself is nice, but being with a friend is even better. I remember seeing Les Miserables in the theatre by myself. Only problem with that one is I kept waiting for the music to start and it never did...BUMMER!