Saturday, September 6, 2008

Have you Tried It?



Oh goodness I love this stuff. First of all, it's all natural so technically your kids could drink it and not die. Probably wouldn't recommend anyone drink it but if they do, you're OK. Second, it works better than 409. No joke. I am a 409 girl. Every time some new Fantastik or Cinch or Bam comes out I try it and then go back to 409. No longer friend. And the best part is....it smells so good you are just happy to have an excuse to do your counters, or wash your hands or whatever. The Lemon Verbena is my absolute favorite but the Lavendar is great for cleaning in the bedroom or master bath. I got mine at the grocery store. Buy the all purpose cleaner because it is super concentrated and you can make your own counter top spray. I even was swiffer-ing today and couldn't get some sticky spots up and sprayed it directly onto my swiffer wipe and the spots came up like nothing! And did I mention the smell? I love me a good cleaning product like when the clorox toilet wand came out I did a happy dance in the store. And the clorox bleach pen and tide to go? Don't get me started. But it takes a special someone to make me leave Mr. 409 and begin a new relationship with the new kid on the block. This product may seem pricey...but remember it is concentrated so you are actually paying about the same as 409.

No comments: