Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun Today...

In keeping with my commitment to take more pictures, I had fun documenting our fun today at the park with new haircuts.

(Above)
Oh the joy of swinging on the swing. Yes, I know they are on baby swings. But #1 - that's all they had open. #2 - there were like 17 year olds on the big swings with boots on with spikes sticking out and I was afraid the girls would get knocked in the head. (they were really about 6 years old but man did their feet look big flying through the air. #3 - I told you I like to pretend my girls are still babies. So thus, the reason for the baby swings.
(Below)
Do you remember swinging so high and just staring up at the clouds and blue sky? I do and it made me sick to my stomach. Katie! Look at the horizon before you hurl girlfriend.

(Below) A closeup of my Katie Kate on a little chair you sit on and your mother spins you round and round then tells you to look at her and say "cheese". (Below) Honestly, Jessica was cheesing the uggoh-est smiles until I told her to think about her Dad chasing her and tickling her then this is what I got. XOXO to Mikey!
(Below) Katie in the car after haircuts. I just like that her eyes match her car seat. She reminds me of a cross between a Jedi and a Wolf. But not her personality - that's more like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde. But in super good way.

(Below) I just thought this one was funny because Jessica could hardly contain her excitement to be wearing the tu-tu I made her the other night. You will be seeing these tu-tus again and again especially on Halloween.

(Below) I swear I never solicit this pose. The reason it's in so many of my pictures is because it's the way the girls are most often if the other is within arms reach. Katie is usually cracking some joke and Jessica is usually laughing at her. And they have to touch. I think it's a twin thing.

Other exciting things we did today:
I took Grammie Bea to the hearing aide place to get her adjustments. I went to Target my favorite store ever. I went to In&Out burger for lunch which Grammie Bea had been "dying to eat that!" The girls got haircuts. I took Grammie Bea home. I stopped at Dinner My Way - yum. I took the girls to the park. I met Mom & Dad at BJs for dinner and then got NF Fro Yo which I don't really like. Now we are getting ready for BED. And the girls are not minding. And I am tired and have like 55 hours of laundry to do after they crash. I miss my laundry Nazi badly. More tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Denissa said...

Amy,
I love the pictures of the girls, they are adorable! They look so happy :) I'm making your meatloaf tonight, thanks for the recipe!