Friday, August 22, 2008

To my Mike...



Him...
Sitter on my couch.
Watcher of my T.V.
Mender of my wounds.
Father of my children.
Stealer of my heart.
Cause of my tears.
Cause of my laughter.
Inspiration for my dreams.
Waker of my sleep.
Ignitor of my passions.
Source of my money.
Partner of my life.
Cheerleader of my goals.
Dancer of my nightmares.
Butt of my jokes.
Best of my Friends.
Answer to my prayers.
Mate of my soul.

Happy 16th anniversary Mike. It's been quite a journey. Thank you for everything, especially for growing up right beside me. And congratulations on your choice of spouse. You really lucked out. Oh...I lucked out too. It's just you REALLY REALLY lucked out.

2 comments:

Jody Carson said...

Congrat's to you two love birds! You guys go together like yin and yang, like salt and pepper, like peanut butter and honey.... Like Coca-Cola and the Olympics!!!! It just works! Love to you both!
-The Carsons

Kori said...

Congratulations you two!!! Here is to another 50 years!