Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Conversation With Jessica

Me: What are you doing?
Jess: doing this (tickling her leg with a ribbon off her pants)
Me: What's your favorite song?
Jess: Eenie meenie miney Moe, Catch a Tiger By The Toe, If he hollers let him go, eenie meenie miney moe.
Me: oh
Jess: that song is very cute.
Me: what do you want to be when you grow up?
Jess: a ball. a beach ball. Then Katie and Grammie and everyone can throw me at the beach. I love to get wet in Papa and Grammie's swimming pool. And I love to pick flowers for Grammie.
Me: What did you do today?
Jess: Oh, I did lots of things. I went to the mall today.
Me: What did you there?
Jess: rode a merry-go-round ONLY. We didn't ride any other rides. The merry-go-round was ALL ALONE.
Me: What's your favorite food?
Jess: hmmm. My favorite food is chicken from chick fil-A and I like getting balloons from Nugget. Mama spell nugget. Member it starts with a 'N'.
Me: Who's your favorite person in the world?
Jess: Cayden, he is always fun. But sometimes Cayden takes my special balls away.
Me: But Cayden is your favorite person?
Jess: yep, and Katie too. she's my favorite person too.
Me: what about me?
Jess: giggle ...you're my third best friend.
Me: who's your first and second?
Jess: Daddy and Katie.
Me: I love you.
Jess: cuz I need somebody to be my best best best friend. I love you too. This shirt is silly.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

So cute. I love the things they say. Their minds are always working. I'm glad she loves Cayden so much, I hope they are close as they get older. I love it when you post these random conversations, it's shows how cute their personalities are. Love ya.