Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Recent Pictures From Our Goings and Doings...

Jessica & Katie on preschool orientation day
Sunday before Church
I love this because it's so Jessica - she's always cracking up

TOTALLY Katie and Jessica - they are always talking about something that they are giggling about together (while they are supposed to be posing for a picture) Hello? Girls? Umm...camera....have it out...look over here would ya?

bye-bye Papa - I go to preschool now!

Jessica and Katie knew how sad I was because they were off to preschool and I was going to have to be all alone...so here's where they are showing me that they love me "THIS MUCH" and "you'll be okay mama, cuz right after preschool is over you come get us and we will ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN!" Bless their hearts, they tried really hard to cheer me up.

Hugs and Kisses
Leaving me behind off to stake their independence in the dog eat dog of preschool and 3 year olds. It was just yesterday that they were leaving me in the dust at the park...and the store...and at church...and on our walk down the block. GO GIRLS GO!!! You go get that big wide world out there. Grab it by the tail and kick it's trash!!! But don't forget to write. And call. And always live with me and daddy okay? Okay? Hey girls...I think there's some smudge on your faces...wait up!!!
See ya Dad. We're going to preschool. Have a good day!

Mom, we love ya but let go already. This is just before they went to class. There were tears behind my sunglasses.
Jessica was so happy she was going to school. She was the happiest of us all.
Katie and Mike. This is where both girls LOVE to climb. On top of his shoulders. You can tell he really HATES it. ha ha...he's a sucker for his chicks.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

So cute. I'm sorry your sad about them leaving you. Try to enjoy your newfound freedom for a couple hours a week. Read a book, lay out by the pool, heck you could even take up knitting. I love that you are posting pics now. I love to see how big and cute the girls are getting. I love the pic of them with their daddy. Lova ya.

lindsayfam said...

Your girls are beautiful. I enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with the Meeker happenings.