Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dara Torres



Can I just say that Dara Torres is a freakin stud?!!! Her daughter is younger than mine. I can't get my butt on the treadmill or take a walk around the block but Tara started training the day she gave birth. I am still trying to get the after baby weight off, most of which I had on my butt BEFORE I got pregnant and Tara has BY FAR the best body I have ever seen in my life. And she's 42. And in the Olympics. And really good. And goes to mommy and me swim classes. And seems to be a great mom. And she gets 2 massages per day.
I would like to trade lives please. Well, I'll take the body and the massages but I don't want to do the workouts, trade my kids or my husband. But everything else, I'll trade. Especially the massages. Did I mention I'd like to have the massages????
Oh Dara Torres, you are making me covet.

No comments: