Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My new stuff...





























Here are pictures of the stuff I bought yesterday. Please weigh in and tell me if you think my formal living room coffee table goes or not. The metal inlay piece in the middle has the same etching pattern as the throw pillows on the love seats.
Picture 1 is the love seats for the formal living room. I got 2 of them and they'll go across from each other.
Picture 2 is the round coffee table that will go in front of the loveseats to create a conversation area. The art of the wall is iron and old world style paintings with carved metal frames.
Picture 3 is of the end tables for the family room. The familyroom/kitchen/dining room is all taupe, black, white and poppy red.
Picture 4 is of our bed. The leather on the head and foot board is chocolate brown and the bed sort of curves into a slight sleigh shape. The legs of the bed are capped in brushed stainless.
Picture 5 is of the nightstand/chest on Mike's side of the bed. The leather straps are the same chocolate brown leather as in the bed.
Picture 6 is of the nightstand/chest on my side of the bed. I did a feminine/masculine night stand thing that is in style right now. The only question I have is do I do the same bedside lamps or do I do different lamps? I think the same lamps would tie in the tables together. They are the same height.

2 comments:

CaseyLee said...

The furniture is really cool....I can't believe you picked it all out in one trip, even better! I think the table will look great with those couches, I noticed the etching in the center right away before you mentioned it so I think they will tie
together nicely. How fun....new furniture and decorating.

Oh, and I was going to mention to you on Sunday that I seriously pack a mean kitchen (or scrub a mean post-move out bathroom) so let me know what day you are getting started and I'd love to come help (with whatever...those just happen to be my specialties :)

Seriously....I'd really love to!

Casey Feller

691-4492

Anonymous said...

I love your new furniture! It actually looks similar to some of the new stuff we got when we moved here. :)