Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Fun

When you are 3, there are several things on your mind. Apparently, you think about swimming a lot because my kids are always making swimming pools with blankets, plastic bins, bowls etc. And being that we are not that far out of potty training, poo poo and pee pee are still a big occupant of our thoughts. So today, as Jessica called me in to wipe her bottom she said with great affection and gush...

"Look mama. Our pee pee is like a special yellow swimming pool for our poo poo. Our poo poo is SO SO lucky!"

Yes, Jessica. Our poo poo is indeed lucky. Lucky, lucky poo poo.

yuck.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

She is so funny! She always says things that make me laugh. My kids love swimming too. Emma comes down in her swimsuit like 5 times a day and tells me she is going swimming. I can't wait to see the girls at the reuinion