Monday, April 7, 2008

Stuff to know about me!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life: 1) Youth Aide to Gray Davis (who eventually became Governor) 2) Building Manager of the Student Union Building while in college 3) Regional Marketing Manager for Costco 4) Corporate Development Manager for the Health Insurance Lobby in DC.
B) Four movies I would watch over and over. 1) Sleepless in Seattle) Shawshank Redemption3) Notting Hill 4)Sense & Sensibility
C)Four places I have lived: 1) DC 2)Sacramento 3) Colorado 4)Nebraska
D) Four TV Shows that I watch 1) Grey's Anatomy 2)Survivor 3) Brother's and Sisters 4) Lost E) Four places I have been: 1) Hawaii 2)Puerto Rico 3)Disneyworld/land 4)New Orleans
F) People who e-mail me (or I talk to often) 1)mom 2)amber 3)heather 4)grammie bea
Four of my favorite foods: 1) Steak 2)crab or lobster 3)creme brule 4)misoyaki butter fish in Hawaii
Four places I would rather be right now: 1)hawaii 2)hawaii 3)hawaii 4)hawaii
Things I am looking forward to this year: 1) The girls' 3rd birthday 2)Susan's Wedding 3) OUr family vacation on Oregon Coast 4)Any day Mike has off - then it's 2 on 2 instead of being outnumbered all by myself.

No comments: