Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One Of My Best Friends AND Sister - Happy Birthday Heather


I would like to wish a VERY VERY Happy Birthday to my sister in law Heather. She sure doesn't feel like a sister IN LAW. She's just my sister. And one of my Best Friends. Heather is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever known. She never forgets a birthday (unlike me) and she is always aware and supportive when I am going through a tough time and is the first to celebrate with me when I have a great thing happen. We were pregnant together. Her daughter is 2 months and 12 days older than my girls. Even though we live far apart, we talk all the time and I feel like we share all the ups, downs and in betweens that come with motherhood. Heather got to go through everything first by a couple of months so she has been my guide through all the perils of morning sickness, back pain, labor, what it is like to be truly sleepless, teething, potty training and toddler tantrums. Heather loves Disney and I always think of her as an honorary Disney princess because she loves them so much. Last week at Disneyland Mike and I must have said fifty times, "We Wish Heather Were Here To See This" or "OOOOOOHHHH Heather would have LOVED that". Heather will soon be moving even farther away from us but I have no doubt we'll stay in just as good of touch as we do now. I love you Heather and hope you have the very happiest of birthdays!!!!

No comments: