Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Favorite Things I'm Afraid To Share

I didn't do a Friday confession last 2 weeks. The first Friday we were driving home from Disneyland and I had just spent 4 of the happiest days of my life and Disneyland is so wholesome and good I am positive I didn't sin all week. The second Friday was the week I threw my neck out and couldn't move and scheduled myself 3 massages that week (one for 2 hours) and I had entirely too much to confess that week because I was grumpy and in pain. I craved all sorts of substances that would take me into a happy land where mice and ducks and dogs are friends. Oh-that was Disneyland again. But in any case I forgot.

So instead today I will share with you my favorite things I am afraid to share with you:

  1. ThePioneerWoman.com - this blog is my favorite of all blogs in the universe. I check it daily because it is updated daily. But I am scared to share it because I am afraid it will make me much less popular. If you check it out you most definitely will not read my blog ever again because this blog, this woman, this person's life, family, sense of humor, stories etc. are much much much better than mine. Please don't leave me.
  2. Ebay for Hair Ribbons and clothes from Gymboree. I buy my kids clothes off season (so right now I am buying for next winter) and I buy them on clearance and I buy them online. Taking the kids shopping, making them try on stuff is just too hard. So I wait until they are in bed and I buy them online from Ebay. I can get new Gymboree clothes there for at least 60% to 80% off the original prices. You can get the cutest hairbows for girls on other ebay sites. There is one that even makes bows to go with different collections from Gymboree. I also buy from Target.com, OldNavy.com, WalMart.com (great play clothes from Geranimals), BabyGap.com, kohls.com and landsend.com. You can go to the other sites but stay away from my ebay gymboree sites. They have limited stock.
  3. Craigslist Sacramento. We found our new house on this site. I got a power wheels ride on toy for the girls, i registered for a class in photoshop and the list goes on and on. I'm not scared to tell you about this site because I am just getting started using it. But don't start bidding on my stuff I want or else.
  4. Diet Coke - I am addicted to this and maybe if I share it with the masses that read my blog (ha ha - Hi Amber), you might buy it all up and there won't be any left for me and then I couldn't live.
  5. Johnson's Baby Shampoo With No Tangle Stuff in it - This is the shampoo I use. I didn't used to but I just do now. It's just easier. Mike uses it too. And you know what, i LOVE it.
  6. Hair Dye - I could never live without it either. I am very very very gray.
  7. Always Maxi Pads for people that wear over a size 14. I'm just keeping it real people. I love these and I don't want you to know about it.

There, that's it.

No comments: