Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh the Nostalgia...

First school pictures. Oh how this brought back memories. The awkward head shot, the paper envelope with a see through window, the absolute LOVE these pictures evoked inside of me while I am sure everyone else will look at them and say...no big whoop. But for me, I got all teary eyed and everything when I looked at them for the first time today. Mike and I spent like 45 minutes talking about them tonight while we giggled and got all mushy reminiscing about the days of 5 lb baby girls that squeaked and gurgled. They are getting so big and I am not ready for it. I think kids should stay 4 years old for like seven years. It's the best age in my opinion. And we aren't even there yet.



1 comment:

Travis and Marie said...

they are so gorgeous. And yes I agree...they should stay young...I don't want mine to get big either too much crap out there....