Sunday, December 21, 2008

Recent Pictures

Here's some eye candy for you. I know we are just what you had hoped to get a glimpse at when you logged into my blog today. So here we are in all our pre Christmas glory.Me (super sick) and Katie hanging ornaments on our America themed Christmas tree dedicated to our favorite soldier, Major Mikey Meeker.
Jessica HAD to make sure our tree had bows on it.
Jessica took this picture of Katie with her new favorite toy, my VERY expensive camera.

Preschool Christmas program - Katie singing Rudolph.
Jessica doing Santa Claus is coming to town (He knows if you've been bad or good, and the kids were supposed to do thumbs up for good. Not to like point out the obvious, but genius prodigy child of mine? I think SO.)

So much for the genius prodigy theory. The girls requested I take a picture "from behind when we are looking at you through our legs with our bum bums in the air".

Introducing the two newest members of our family. Two horses named "Rudolph" (Katie's) and "Jessica" (Jessica's)

1 comment:

Jody Carson said...

That's funny that Katie named her horse "Rudolph!" I read your post really fast, and at first I thought that the girls had BOTH named their horses Rudolph. That would have been something........
:)