Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mikey Meeker

There are two types of guys in the world. You have your bad boys, who ride motorcycles, drink single malt scotch, smoke cigars, belong to gentleman clubs and have secret cell phones and email accounts. They would rather spend time playing cards all night in Vegas vs. riding rides all night in Disneyland. They know how to cuss, spit and fart in just the perfect way that girls could never master. These sorts of boys have a place in the world but they just aren't my type.

The perfect guy for me makes sure Santa doesn't have a cold so he will be sure to make his deliveries on Christmas Eve. My perfect guy looks cute in blue scrubs and is happy to make a joke out of the fact he is away from us at Christmas instead of getting all bitter about it. My perfect guy is in the picture above and he's not the one in the red suit. I love this guy. He may like to drive fast, but his favorite drinks are coca-cola and chocolate milk. The only gentleman's club he belongs to is the Air Force and he would LOVE to play video games all night but NOT gamble. And Disneyland would win out for him every time. He's a really bad cusser but he actually CAN spit pretty good. And farting? Well that's just a natural ability that comes along with the Y chromosome.

Today is my favorite Y chromosome holder's birthday and I miss him and I love him and I hope he has a great day! We miss you Mike...Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Kori said...

Hey Mike I hope that you got my email I sent wishing you a happy b-day...If not, I promise I did send one!

Jody Carson said...

I LOVE that picture!! I think that it should be on the cover of a Christmas card!!! It's SO funny!
Happy birthday Dr. Meeker!!!