Monday, November 3, 2008

This is way cuter than that political crap I just posted below...

Katie's Prayer Tonight:

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this bedtime. Please bless my Daddy he'll be safe on his trip. Please bless that we will have a good bedtime and not get out of our beds and play. And Heavenly Father I love you and I know you love me and you can always count on me. And please help Santa to bring you a present after Christmas time and help my sister Jessica not to be wild during prayers so we can have treats and get to best friends with Mama all three of us. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen. And bless Snow White.

And my heart melts and I agree to let them stay up and play until midnight or whatever they want because they are just that cute.

1 comment:

Jody Carson said...

AMY!!! It was the "And bless Snow White" part that did it, wasn't it?? ;) It was a cute prayer....... :)