Friday, November 21, 2008

It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year!




There is a secret about being a parent that they don't tell you before you have kids. It's called the FOOTIE PAJAMA SYNDROME. Whenever your kids have footie pajamas on, you are completely overpowered by their cuteness that you'll do anything and let them get away with so many things you would normally never let them do sans booties. And this is my last footie season. They only make them in 5T and the girls need the length once they are washed. So I am enjoying putting these delicious pajamas on them as soon as they come out of the dryer and then I hold them and smell them and cuddle them and when I go to cover them in the night they are warm and toasty and so cute I could EAT THEM WITH A SPOON. I love Footie Pajamas you guys.

1 comment:

Jody Carson said...

So the girls pick the colors that they want to wear? You know since you have to buy two different colors in the same size, I was just wondering who gets what. I have a hard time taking the kids to the bathroom at night when they are wearing footie pjs. The kids are so cold because they are mostly naked. But, I don't worry about them being cold if the covers slide off of them while they are sleeping.....