Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Costume Pictures

Finally, I have downloaded some pictures. The first group are of our trip to Utah. The DVD Sleeping Beauty came out the day before we got there and Auntie Amber put together a fun princess Sleeping Beauty party the first morning we were there and the girls all dressed up in Princess stuff and Cayden dressed up as the Prince in his suit. It was so cute. He and the girls cuddled on the couch, everybody had their babies and Cayden and Katie had their thumbs and it was a magical morning. I'm not sure what happened to all my pix of the rest of my trip because my camera won't let me download them.

The second group is of Halloween. Katie was a ballerina elephant and Jessica was a ballerina zebra. I made their tutus and all the glitter and adornments to the animal costume. Look out Martha. First we have a few of the Halloween carnival at the Meekers Ward and then we have the girls preschool costume parade and Halloween party. I loved their costumes. It POURED RAIN on Halloween so we all cuddled in my big bed with a Care Bears Halloween movie. I don't have pictures of that.














1 comment:

Jody Carson said...

Amy, ONLY you could take a traditional enough elephant and zebra costume and GLAM it up! The girls rocked their costumes. I LOVE the glitter that you added. Next year Savvy Sue and Eliza Jane are going to be mermaids! I've been experimenting with glitter glue on the tail sample. Glitter is SO much fun, and cameras sure like it too! I'm so proud of you for making their tutus, all by yourself. I've never even made one........ Good job! The girls are SO cute!!!