Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm alive

Jessica sick this past weekend. Took her to urgent care. She has bronchitus. Doc looked at me and said "you don't look so good either". Haw Haw Doc...you're super funny. Can I test your blood? He asks. "Sure whatever". Turns out I needed a blood transfusion. Go to the hospital. Got 4 units of blood. Was very aenemic. Did CAT scans, ultrasounds and took as much blood as they gave me I think. Now I'm home. Feeling like a bus ran me over. Sleeping non stop. Can't really think straight. Mind is fuzzy. Bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I hope you get well soon sweetie! I'll be praying for you.

Kori said...

Holy crap Aim! I hope everything is good. I am glad that your mom and dad are close to you...

Dumb question, but do you need any help???

Jody Carson said...

What?? Amy Marie!!! What's up?? But you like red meat. Are you naturally prone to anemia, or is your body tired from fighting off an infection?? That's SO crazy!!! Honey, I'm so sorry! :( Can stress cause you to become anemic?? What gives?? Love you!

Travis and Marie said...

What the? I am a little glad Katie was sick since they caught you anemia while you were there....hope you're feeling better.