Friday, November 28, 2008

Super Quick Shout of For my Thankfulness

Okay so iron infusions = getting hit over and over by a baseball bat all over your body. It hurts to bend my pinkie toe. I have a major headache and my body just hurts al over. HOWEVER, I could not let Thanksgiving go by with out listing the things we are thankful for.

Me:
My parents and all the help they've given me.
All the other people who have come out of the wood work to help me including my in laws, the rad chicks at church etc etc.
Moder day meds
My girls even though I feel that I am sucking hard as a mom
Finally, my sweet Mike over in Afghanistan who sprained his ankle playing football just like he did when we were seniors and I gave him rides home in my awesome 1977 Celica GT.
My family all of them because I know how blessed I am to have them.


Katie and Jessica are thankful for ALL the people in their family and that Daddy will be home after Christmas. They are also thankful for Ms. Bernadette their preschool teacher.

No comments: