Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Katie & Jessica in Auntie Rita's front yard
Jessica & Katie at Grammie Bea's house

Jessica decked out in her zebra sunglasses, zebra (striped) dress and her favorite zebra puppet.


Just wanted to wish everyone a very "HOPPY EASTER" (puke) to everyone. Our Easter festivities have so far included enjoying Auntie Rita's Easterland front yard and candy dish. Today we went to an Easter pancake breakfast at the Pavilion in Elk Grove Park and after the girls had fun at an Easter egg hunt, a petting zoo, the fishing pole everyone gets a prize game and visiting the Easter bunny no less than 4 times. Tomorrow, we'll go to Bill and Marilyn's for breakfast and then to their ward for church. After church, we'll go to mom dad's for naptime, looking for more eggs and a nice Easter dinner with mom, dad, the 2 great grandmas and Auntie Lori and Uncle Terry. I got sick when I got back from Portland (I think the flu) and was laid up on Thursday and Friday. Luckily, Mike had Friday off and mom and dad pinched hit on Thursday so I could actually BE sick. I am feeling much better today and am ready for a jellybean, pastel wearing, egg hunting, church going, lamb eating festival of fun tomorrow. I am so thankful for my parents for all the time they spend with us and how much help they give to me. I think they are tired and in need of a vacation from life. I don't think they knew how busy they would be once they retired and we blew into town. But they keep swearing they love it so I'm just going to take them at their word and keep saying thanks (a lot).

Here are some pix of us going to Auntie Rita's. More Easter pix to follow!




No comments: