Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Confessions #4

i don't have a lot to confess this week so I thought I would fill out one of those silly surveys my friends sent me on the email.

My "3 Favorites"
My 3 favorite movies: The Wizard of Oz, The Shawshank Redemption, Grease.
My 3 favorite tv shows: Grey's Anatomy, October Road and Brothers and Sisters.
My 3 favorite CD's: Wicked Soundtrack, Evita Soundtrack and Best of Billy Joel
My 3 favorite books: Circle Triology, Harry Potter Series, Zorro.
My 3 favorite hobbies: Ha ha ha, I take care of twins full time. There is no time for hobbies.
My 3 favorite foods: Lobster, Filet, Baked Potato (on the same plate)
My 3 favorite vacation spots: Hawaii, New Orleans, Disneyland/world
My 3 favorite months: October, April and September
My 3 favorite outings: Going to the park with my kids, going out for a fancy dinner, going somewhere and just reading all by myself
My 3 favorite animals: Dog, Katie and Jessica
My 3 favorite items of clothing: Reef Flip Flops, Ralph Lauren jean capris and my Nebraska Huskers T-Shirt
My 3 favorite games: I'm not allowed to play games because my husband is ultra in your face competitive and we lose friends, ruin relationships with family members and get in major fights.

1 comment:

kaybee said...

hey aims! so excited to see you are now blogging! i will add you to mine as friends who blog. hope we can get together soon. i had to post a comment cause, your fave shows are mine too!!!