Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Mom


Today is my mom's birthday. She is the best mom in the world. She raised me to think for myself, to be independent, to know I can be anything I want to be and to love people for their differences. I'm sorry to say I am not very independent. But the other things worked their way in. She was a great mom. She's not the chocolate chip cookie baking, stay at home, never speak above a whisper and always tell me I'm awesome no matter what mom. THANK GOODNESS! She's real, she's totally loyal, she was successful in her work, she made time for me and she lived her own life making her own choices even if they weren't popular. I respect my mom and I know she loves me more than anyone on the planet. Happy Birthday Mom, you rock as a Grammy to my kids and you rock as a mom. Thanks for waking me up at 8am on Saturdays to Classic Rock blaring and house cleaning to be done. It made me avoid housecleaning, loud music and early mornings forever. But you still rock.

No comments: