Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thanks Amb

I like my new background and I always make my sister in law Amber change it for me. I love her. And it's not like she has anything better to do. Her husband is getting his PhD and studying for the LSAT, she is pregnant with their third, yes I said THIRD, baby, my niece Grace who I will call Gracie Poo because I can't help myself. She is busy volunteering at church, has friends and younger siblings that she spends time with and has much better things to do than change the color of my blog background. But I love green and pink but I hated the Happily Ever After banner that was on my last background because ewww...it's just gross. First, I'm WAAAAYYY too young to have Ever After anywhere near anything I've done. And I don't want to give people the idea that we are this gross couple who say we are happily ever but then rip each other's throats out when no one is looking. We are average. Some days we are happy and some days we are all..."meh." Most days we are just trying to get through life and not screw up our kids too badly. We eat casseroles and order take out and collapse on the couch once we get the kids to bed just like everyone else in the world. So Happily Ever After had to come down.

Today, I sat. Then I got up and sat some more. Then I tweaked my knee when I was hobbling around with my walker. I said ouch a lot. Then I sat again. Tonight I have big plans. I'm gonna do some sitting and oh! some more sitting. Life is rad.

Jessica is a cuddles today because she's not feeling well. I love when my kids are minorly sick because they curl into me and I hold them and I smell their heads and kiss them and I love it. She is currently watching me type and wrapped around my left arm with her head on my shoulder. I love this kid. Katie is resting in my bed. I normally NEVER let her sleep this late but Jessica said she wants to snuggle with me so we should let Katie rest some more. I think J is needing some alone time. So it won't end the world if we leave Katie alone for a few more minutes.

Mike is minutes away and has my Rachel's yogurt. Praise be. I love Rachel's yogurt. If you have not tried it you are missing out. Lavender Honey is the best.

No comments: