Thursday, April 30, 2009

Off I Go...

I wish, oh how I wish I was secretly going in for a tummy tuck or face lift but alas, it is not so. I am off to have my knee cut, sawed and screwed back together. I will be in pain tomorrow. Lots and lots of pain. These are the times I hate having a doctor for a husband because I get minimal sympathy and concern and told just how bad things are really going to be. I have a 1pm cut time tomorrow so if you happen to be available between now and then, a couple of shout outs to the big guy for me wouldn't be frowned upon. Thanks.

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

It's times like this when I wish we didn't live so far apart otherwise I'd be there in a heart beat to watch the girls or clean or just sit with you and watch trashy movies. :) I love you and I'll be praying for you! Who knows, this could be the start of you becoming the bionic woman!

Anonymous said...

We're all praying for you!! Sending you lots of love!

Kori said...

Love you AIMS!