Monday, April 20, 2009

Some Recent Pix...

I have not been posting pictures as of late. Here's a few from our recent adventures...

(Below) Girls get ready to come down the slide. April 09
(Below) Katie hunting eggs in our backyard. She looks like she was really intense and into it but mostly she just liked following Jessica around and found the eggs we helped her find. I was just like that.(Below) My Easter table with my fresh tulips. I love tulips. We had our parents and grandparents for Easter dinner. It was really fun.
(Below) J & K hunt eggs again. I am really just including this pix to show their Easter dresses. I loved them because they were casual but cute still so they can actually wear them for more than just Easter.
(Below) Katie and Jessica with all of their living Grandmothers. Back Row- my Mom and Mike's Mom. Bottom Row - My maternal Grandma "Grammie Bea", Mike's paternal Grandma "Grandma Meeker" and my paternal Grandma "Grandma Houlie". Oh and the girls.
(Below) For the girls' birthday - we went and got their first pedicures and manicures. Here is Katie getting her pedicure.
(Below) Jessica Rose on the day she turned 4.
(Below) all polished and painted and ready for a big day of fun and night on the town.
(Below) That night, the girls had their first ballet/dance class.
(Below) Jessica is the tamberine queen!
(Below) Our 4th birthday cake. I forgot to take one of them blowing out candles.
(Below) Katie Meeker upon turning 4 and eating cake.
(Below) opening presents at the Japanese restaurant.
(Below) Jessica examines her fork to make sure she got ALL the frosting off.
(Below) Katie at the end of the night after opening presents and totally hopped up on sugar.(Below) The girls last night in their "toddler baby girl" beds and in their baby room. We moved them to their "big girl" room the next night. This is them in Katie's bed with ALL of their various babies.
(Below) Jessica and Katie buried under their many many many too many babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you post pictures, we can somewhat watch them grow up! I bet they loved their birthday- what a special day! :)