Monday, April 27, 2009

Know anyone looking for a job?

Because I am having surgery I am in need of hiring a "Mothers Helper" for the months that I will need help taking care of the girls. I need someone who can fix simple meals, play with the girls and keep them safe and cared for while I am recovering from knee surgery. They will need to run basic errands (car will be supplied for work hours), do some light house keeping (I have a house cleaner that comes every week) and start simple dinners for our family. I will need them to start in May and work the few days that Mike is working. Then for June, July and August I need them three days/week from about 9:30 a.m. until about 3:30 p.m. They can pick the three days they work and will not have to work on the weekends. I just need them to be dependable and trust worthy. I have been calling around to places like The Gap, Target, restaurants and other places and they aren't hiring at all. I have averaged what they pay and am prepared to pay an hourly wage about the middle of the pay scale for these types of jobs. I will pay them every Friday. We had some girls in Omaha that worked for us when we lived there and I worked from home and it worked out great. We love these girls and they became part of our family. This would be perfect for someone home for the summer from college!

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please have them email me at amymeeker@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

No comments: