Friday, January 23, 2009

ONE is the loneliest number...

I'll be posting pictures of our super family fun and romantic getaway to the best spa ever and awesome goings and doings. But for now, I just would like to share my loneliness with my blog. See, I'm not popular anymore. Nobody wants to snuggle with me. Nobody wants to sit by me at the table or on the couch. My two little pals have ditched me...big time. This morning, as we snuggled and watched cartoons, Mike had to make them give me hugs and kisses because "mama is so so sad you guys." So they reluctantly jumped all over me in slobbery displays of love. Katie made her baby Sophie hug my neck while Jessica gave me the explanation I was lacking. "See Mama, it's not that we don't want to snuggle you. It's just that we want to snuggle Daddy because he was gone for a long long time and he just got home and we missed him because he was in snackganistan."

It made me feel a lot better.

2 comments:

Kori said...

SNACKGANISTON, actually sounds like a fun place to go too.

Travis and Marie said...

I wish I could describe stuff like you...that's such a cute little post. I hope you get some snuggle time with Mike too....:)