Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Knock Knock

Yay Jessica! She told her first knock knock joke today. Now, for about 2 weeks Katie has been going around saying "knock knock" and I say "who's there?" and she says "orange" and I say "orange who?" and she says "orange peanut butter" then laughs hysterically. Jessica and I laugh right along with her because she thinks she's so funny. But today, Jessica said "knock knock" to me and I said "who's there?" and she said "orange" and I thought how cute she's copying her sister and played along so I said "orange who?" and she said...drumroll........ "orange you glad I didn't say banana?" And I laughed harder than I have ever laughed at a joke while she laughed her belly off and we hugged and I congratulated her on her first successful knock knock joke. I bet she thought I had lost my mind.

No comments: