Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Back

I've been gone visiting Mike's brother Chuck and my sister in law Amber and our cousins Cayden and Emma over the past week. We had a blast playing with cousins and the girls getting some much needed Uncle Chuck time since their Dad has been gone. Uncle Chuck happily served as a sub in Mikey with hugs, allowing my girls to crawl all over him, getting them in their PJs, watching movies and just being a guy...know what I mean? In any case, I'll post the few pix I took ASAP and I'm just so thankful to Chuck and Amber for their hospitality and warm welcome and giving me some much needed adult conversation, help with bathtime and even some mornings sleeping in and a whole day off on Sunday. You guys were awesome.

1 comment:

Jody Carson said...

I'm so happy that you were able to go and visit some family! How fun! It will help to make your time apart from Mike go by even faster....