Monday, February 11, 2008

WE WERE ROBBED!

So my dad was coming over to my house to watch the girls on Friday while I had a doctors appointment. I of course, picked up the living room, vaccumed, cleaned the kitchen and made the girls pick up their toys in their playroom. So we get up in the morning and Katie comes running into the bathroom saying "mom, we have a very big problem. follow me mama hurry!" So I follow her out to the living room and she says "look mama! All of our stuff is MISSING!" And I say "what stuff honey?" And she dramatically points to the floor and says "all the stuff from the FLOOR! Somebody took it!" I totally cracked up until I realized how sad it was that when our house is clean she thinks we have been robbed. For those of you with constantly clean houses (Amber) you are free to say as my mom did "that's pathetic". For those of you who step regularly on toys, shoes, throw pillows and blankets, you'll totally get it.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

That is so cute. I can't wait to see them, I miss them so much when I read all these cute stories about them. And my house is not always clean, I just put on a good show for guests. I love you.

Amberly