Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary today. Now having been married 15 years myself I am starting to understand what a huge accomplishment this is. I am very thankful for their example of committment to each other and to our family. They were highschool sweethearts and began dating when my dad was 15. They had me almost 4 years after they were married. I know there must have been times that were not easy but they were committed to each other and to me and they worked to make sure our family would be intact today. It is not only intact, but it is strong. We enjoy spending time together and they are the best grandparents in the world to our girls. Thanks Mom & Dad for setting an example that Mike and I will try and live up to and Happy Anniversary!

No comments: