Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged - I got tagged

5 things you DON'T know about me.

1. I have known my husband since we were 12. In our state you had to take Life Science in the 7th grade. Part of Life Science was a SexEd course. 7th graders are REAL mature when it comes to this topic. My first memory of Mike Meeker is when a boy shot a condom like a rubberband across the room and it hit me in the head and landed in my book; I remember Mike Meeker falling off his chair laughing hysterically and loudly while I sat there mortified and didn't know what to do with the "thingy" sitting in my open book in front of me.

2. I secretly dream of starring in a Broadway Musical. I cannot carry a tune in a bucket, however, I have always wanted to star in a Broadway musical and belt out a fantastic song and have people applaud.

3. I was student body president in high school. I went to a high school with over 2,000 kids and somehow managed to get elected Student Body President my senior year. It was so much fun and lead to lots of other fun stuff my senior year.

4. I worked on Capitol Hill in Washington DC. One of my greatest thrills was being able to work 6 blocks from the Capitol and 10 blocks from the White House on Pennsylvania Avenue. I worked for the Healthcare Lobby and never got tired of working in the greatest city in the world. Across the street from my office was The National Archives where the Constitution and Declaration of Independece are kept and across the street in the other direction was the National Gallery of Art that houses Monets, Renoirs, Picassos and the other greats. Talk about a fun way to spend a lunch hour!

5. When I was a kid I got into 4 "official" fist fights. To make an official fist fight, someone had to "call you out", there had to be a specified meeting time a.k.a "meet me behind Taco Bell at 3:00 or ELSE" and there had to be a crowd. I personally feel my fighting record was 3-1 but Jenny Sanchez might think she won the fight even though her sister Jill had to step in and kick my butt.

No comments: