Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Twin - isms

A peek into my days. Here are some recent sayings that I like to call twinisms from Katie and Jessica.

Katie: I have a fever in my mouth. It's tiny and small and I like to lick it.

Jessica: Do not sing the ant song mom. It is Papa's song and you do not have the book.

Katie: I so happy. I so so excited. I like excited, it is my favorite.

Jessica: Katie got hurt on the fly boat Mama, quick she needs you. There is a very big problem.

Jessica & Katie: "Boo!" over and over and over and over again

Katie: I stuck. Help me wonderpets!

Jessica: There is an animal in trouble and I a wonderpet.

Katie: Jessica Rose, follow me and do what I say ....okay? Okay Jessica Rose? Okay?

Jessica: I no love pickles. My sister Katie loves pickles. I no love pickles. They too sour. oooo sour mama, so so sour.

Katie: Don't you pank my Jessica Rose. You a mean mama and Jessica is crwying. (Hits me with a mean right cross with her baby) I no talking to you right now.

Jessica: Katie is sad. Poor little Katie. Let's dance for her mama. Let's make up a dance and dance and dance and dance for my sister Katie.

Katie: (to my mom while frosting cupcakes for Papa's birthday) Grammie, do you know this is a KNIFE?

No comments: