Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lotzee

Last week, or maybe the week before...I've had a concussion you know...I taught the girls to play five different board games that they had received as Christmas gifts. Hi-Ho Cherry-o, Chutes and Ladders, Book of Mormon Bingo, Concentration and Toy Story Yahtzee. I taught them one game each day and then they played that over and over and allowed me to rest my aching head. It was a good strategy and it worked out great.

Their favorite game is Yahtzee. But they don't know it's called Yahtzee. They yell at the top of their lungs "COME ONNNNNN LOTZEE". And if they get one, they come running in the room and yell "MAMA, I GOT A LOTZEE!" So finally I broke down and asked them why they thought it was called Lotzee and they said it was "cuz in order to win you have to get A LOT in a row. You know A LOTZEE"

Makes total sense. From now and ever more it will be called lotzee.

The End.

1 comment:

Travis and Marie said...

I love that! Yahtzee reminds me of when Travis and I were dating...we played it a ton! That is so cute...great logic!