Monday, March 15, 2010

If You've Ever Read Bossy & The Geek

Okay, I've never ASKED for comments before, but today I am asking for something from you. Here's my dilemma and an explanation why I haven't written anything on my other blog for so long. It's been so much fun up until now. I took myself through Mike and my first kiss and ended there. Up until that point, it was all light and fairies and butterflies. There was no drama or seriousness. In order to continue, I am going to have to go into experiences that are impossible to keep light hearted. If I continue the story, I will recount my conversion to another religion, the decision to go away to school, my failure there and a bunch of parts of life that are hard to keep casual and fun. Not that life gets sad or that there is no humor in these experiences because there are...but it's just a lot more emotional to write about.

So here's what I am asking. If you want me to go on with the story, leave a comment in the comments section of this post. You can post a comment anonymously so I won't know who you are. So even if you've never known me but for some reason have read our story and want me to continue, please let me know. If not, I'll just end it where it's at.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do not know you but i have read bossy and the geeek and i would love you to continue the story! i would definitely read it!

kaybee said...

i would love to read about ur life when we were not in touch...if it was all cupcakes and rainbows, i'd be a little worried!! ;)

Amberly said...

Yes, you must finish it. It's therapeutic for you.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love you and I'd love for you to keep writing. But ONLY if you're comfortable with doing so and with Mike feeling comfortable about you blogging about it. I'm faascinated by your story (and you, in general, ha ha!!) but do what you feel is right. Kisses.

shannon said...

keep writing Amy, I would love to hear what has happened in your life the past 20 years. And if it makes you feel and better about it I was in a really bad place when I was in Utah too. We all go through rough patches in life.