Sunday, December 13, 2009

Because I'm sure Santa wanted a Playboy Playmate of The Year for his DAUGHTER

I remember when getting ready for Christmas included things like trimming the tree, making fudge and watching ol'Bing belt out his velvety smooth rendition of White Christmas. After today, my faith in Christmas might be in danger of vanishing a little bit. After spending 45 minutes trying to get from the Arden way exit to the actual mall parking lot, I arrived home tired and ready to kick my feet up. Then I saw a preview for a new Christmas movie that the guy inside the TV told me would be sure to be "an instant Christmas classic!" The movie is called "Santa Baby" and apparently, Sunday night, they will be airing both "Santa Baby" and "Santa Baby 2 - Christmas Maybe". So this movie had enough of a following LAST year that they made a remake. Oh yes they did.

The movie stars a very blond and airbrushed Jenny McCarthy. Is it just me or didn't she become famous by taking her clothes off and posing for Playboy? Wasn't she the wild MTV girl that flashed us and talked dirty to our college age ears? And now, I'm supposed to buy that she is the daughter of Santa Claus, played by Norm from Cheers! Are you kidding me? I expected Santa to belly up the bar for a cold beer and his daughter to wiggle her way across the room wearing mistletoe and nothing else. Is this really what "Christmas Classics" are coming to? A nudey model and an alcoholic bringing us the joy and magic of Christmas? And now in the 2nd sequel version, Tori Spelling's husband Dean is going to play the love interest of Jenny McCarthy. There are so many thoughts buzzing in my head about Tori and Dean that I even wrote a letter to the girls one time about it on this blog. I'm sort of ashamed of us and the ABC family channel and television in general. I know Jenny McCarthy is an Autism crusader and all that Jim Carey nonsense now, but really that just means she wants me to not immunize my kids and dates Jim Carey. Gross. Sorry Jenny. You have a fantastic shape for a Mom but your sweater is too tight to belong in any Christmas classic movie of mine. I vote to stick with Bing Crosby and Jimmy Stewart and a clay model of Rudolph for my Christmas movie cheer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't STAND Jenny McCarthy. She makes my stomach turn over. She's an idiot and a hussy and a plague on our society. I'm not opinionated or anything- ha ha!!!