Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Down...

Just got home from infusion #1. I don't know how I forgot the taste that comes into your mouth. yucko. The next few weeks are going to suck, but I'm still on a high from finding out Mike isn't going to deploy that it just can't be as bad as it was last time when he was gone. At least I know to expect that as of midnight I will be curled into a ball with muscle charlie horses and puking my guts out. It's good to know what's coming next right? Good news is this will make me stronger and happier and will end up imparting lots of energy for shopping and parties and fashion shows and Hollywood premiers and being interviewed by Oprah...oh wait. I got carried away for a sec. A girl can dream though right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending good thoughts to you, sweetie!! I love you and I'm so glad you're getting well again, but I'm sad that its a painful process. Whenever you feel like you're going to die- remember you have huge South Dakotan hugs coming your way- and they're the best hugs to get, if you don't mind me saying so. ;)