Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And just for in the mean time...

Until I get my crap together and do all the stuff I mentioned in the post below, I will give you the following subject to discuss amongst yourselves. Jake.

If I need to tell you who or what a Jake is, go away. If you know of which and whom I speak and your hiney just tingled, I am TOTALLY WITH YOU. I actually made Mike fist bump me like five times last night. He was reluctant, but when I told him that I thought that it was exactly what he would do if he was Jake he agreed to the fist bumps.

And Vienna? Gross. But I think the girls have been mean to her. But she sort of deserves it. Okay that's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so we totally need to have "Jake" conversations now because I'm totally obsessed. Although I'm sad that my favorite girl (THE NEBRASKA GIRL) got let go (which I totally understand why).

Amberly said...

I am totally in love with the bachelor this season. Like 5 people we know have told Chuck he looks like him. But I don't think so at all. Jake actually looks exactly like my boyfriend from high school, Devin. So that is what I could have had. I loved Ella and I'm sad he kicked her off. But I think that he will pick either Gia, or Tinsley. What do you think. I totally can't stand Vienna and she has weird eyes.