Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To All Interested Parties

I have not given up the blog for Y2K10 despite appearances. See I have all these pictures from Christmas and the post-Christmas cruise to Meh-hee-koh. But see they are on my camera. And there's just something about having to walk all the way in my room, get my camera, get my other camera, gather the iphones, download it all, sort through the blurry, the boring, the fat and then post the wonderment that was the holidays. And let me tell you. It was wonderment. Because of my delinquent photo gathering, I feel like I can't do the official holiday post. And if I can't do the holiday post, I can't do the cruise post, the New Years post or the post I have in my brain about breaking all of my New Years resolutions by the 10th. But tomorrow is my Dad's birthday. And the 7th was my MIL's birthday. And I always do nice birthday posts. What's a girl to do?

Anyways Internet, I haven't abandoned my blog. There is much drama (code for my boring little life), hilarity (code for stuff I think is funny) and activities (code for television watching) to report. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Travis and Marie said...

HA! I love that you have a wonderfully busy life with lots of activity, entertainment, wonder, etc. I wish whole heartedly that I could write like you....your posts are so easy to read.