Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love In the Time of Cholora

Today was just one of those days. The kind that makes you wish you crawled back under the covers and never came out. We've been battling sickness in one form or another around here for the past three weeks. Today was the day in which the doctor I live with tells me that he needs to be a "dad" and I need to take them into the doctor and be seen. Given our crazy temps/rash/sore throats...I bit the bullet and took us in. We have scarlet fever and strep throat. Yay Team! As soon as he said scarlet fever my mind went to Beth and Jo March and their death scene on Beth's bed because she just had to go and look after those stupid Hummel babies and got scarlet fever. I was assured it is not as serious today and we have great medicines to fight it blah blah blah. It didn't stop me from being a wreck. And my poor Mother In Law broke her foot in three places and Steve gets married next week and she will most likely be in a wheelchair. i'm so tired, the keys are blurry and I better tuck in....


uh,turns out scarlet fever is no fun.

1 comment:

Amelia Snelling said...

OH my darling!! I hope you guys get better soon!!! I'll be praying for you!