Friday, August 13, 2010

Blogger Block

I have blogger's block. I looked it up. It's a real thing. It is. I can't think of what to write. Every time I sign on, I hem and haw and just have nothing in my brain. I think it's the new schedule, kindergarten and all the getting up at 645. Yesterday, I was going to get one of those low fat, build a better breakfast sandwiches from Subway after I dropped the girls off. I first drove to subway and realized I didn't have my purse or my phone. I drove home, got my phone, noticed all the lights I left on and the girl's nightgowns on the floor and picked up, turned off lights and drove back to subway. Phone? Check! Purse? Not so much. So I drove home. Got my purse. Acknowledged out loud to myself how stupid I am and drove back to Subway. OOPS. This isn't subway. I drove to Carl's Jr. What? How did I get HERE? Where did Subway go? The past two times, I was at Subway.

So I grabbed a breakfast burrito and went to the grocery store. Six boxes of cereal, three jars of mustard and one head of broccoli for a family of four and my head was hurting. I just wanted to suck my thumb and take a nap.

So there you go Internet. I'm taking a vacation. Not an actual vacation where in I would be at the beach, alone, with a book and a virgin pina colada...but a virtual vacation. From blogging. I will be back on Labor Day. And when I say I will be back...baby I will be BACK. As in on Fiyah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah- I'm totally sad. I'll miss you while you're on your sobatical. :) Loves!

Kori said...

3 jars of mustard...FOR WHAT??? Buy 2 get one free?