Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And It's Time Once Again For Me To Face My Shame - In Other Words - Eclipse Comes Out Tomorrow

Yes friends, it's that time again. Unless you live under a rock, you are aware that the third Twilight movie starts tonight at midnight. And if you think I will struggle to not ditch my sleeping babies and husband and hit the multiplex, you are CORRECT. I am not seeing this movie until Thursday. Thursday! It's like forever from now. And yes, I love the story, the books, the characters, the whole idea of a hidden world within our own. But that's not the real reason I am excited. Let's face it. I am excited about seeing little boys who are pretending to be werewolves because it makes me feel tingly. And it makes my heart flutter. And it makes me...giggle. I love Jacob. I have always loved Jacob. I would pick Jacob. Edward would not have stood a chance. Jacob is awesome and a total hunka hunka.

Face inside my palm. Shame. Pure shame.

"My name is Amy and I am a Twi-Mom."

"Hi Amy!"

1 comment:

Travis and Marie said...

I didn't go at midnight! Darn....Travis goes with me though it's a date planned for next week....I can't hardly wait and like you it's not for Edward...but Jacob. yummm...